We are seeking instructors for our international team in the Kansai (Hyogo, Kyoto and Osaka) area who:
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults as well as children and teens
* are already residing in the Kansai area of Japan and available for in-person interviews in Osaka
Visa/residence requirements: Only domestic applicants currently residing in the Kansai (Kyoto/Nara/Osaka and Hyogo) areas, with full availability for one of the IQPs listed below will be considered. Please note that any and all interviews are conducted in-person in Osaka (Skype/phone interviews are not available at this time).
Must have visa or work permit that permits work in Japan, (however visa sponsorship may be available for select applicants with ESL teaching experience in Japan)
*Full Time Instructor contract available. 275,000 yen per month for working 38 hrs per week.
*Part Time Guarantee contracts also available. 125,000 yen per month for working 13.5 hrs per week with opportunities to teach additional lessons (@1,990 yen per 45-min lesson) outside of contract schedule to increase monthly earnings.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held at the Berlitz West Japan Regional Office in Namba, Osaka.
Upcoming IQP Dates:
October 29 to November 02, 2018
November 26 to November 30, 2018
January 28 to February 01, 2019
Are you an ALT or a student looking for part-time work? We also have a special, weekend IQP session for part-time applicants to be held on:
February 09, 10, 16 and 17 (2 consecutive weekends), 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.