Seiha Network Co. Ltd. began as a small company in 1985, and in three decades, grew to the Company we know today, with over 1,300 locations throughout Japan. The company believes that the driving force behind our growth is our employees' persistent hard work and Seiha's teaching philosophy.
Due to continuous growth, we are now seeking long term Full Time English Language Teachers in Nagasaki to teach children between the ages of 0 and 15.
• Competitive Monthly Wage of ¥ 250,000 with annual increments based on performance.
• Excellent insurance and benefits package.
• Additional financial incentives.
• 100% compensation for all of work-related transportation costs
• All training, curricula and materials are provided on an on-going basis, including excellent year-round training and follow-up support.
Required Professional and Personal Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree is an advantage.
• Genuine personal and professional interest in English education for children.
• Dependable and professional.
• Strong contributor to a team environment.
• Enthusiastic, approachable and flexible.
• Appropriate level of English for teaching children (Japanese language is not required for this position).
• Valid Spousal or Work Visa (Visa sponsorship is available for qualified applicants only).
Come and be a part of our growing team!
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.