We are seeking experienced instructors to teach English conversation classes at Waseda University on the Waseda and Tokorozawa campuses.
Training will be provided on 3 and 4 October 2019 (a two-day, paid workshop) and classes will commence mid-October 2019.
- University degree (bachelors or above)
- At least one year of English conversation teaching experience
- Valid work visa for Japan
- TOEIC 900 or above and overseas experience for non-native speakers
- Must attend an interview in Tokyo, Japan
- TESOL qualification (e.g. CELTA) preferable
- Good computer and word processing skills
Applications will be accepted until 2 August 2019.
The interview period will start from 30 July 2019.
Successful applicants ONLY will be contacted for interviews by 5 August 2019.
Please visit our website for a detailed job description, further information on payment, and to submit your application. Applicants need to enter their personal information, work history and answer two essay questions on the above website to apply.
***APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL, POST, FAX OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED***
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.