OTC, Japan's leading corporate language training company, is looking for a full-time native English instructor from September 2019 for a 7-month contract running until March 31st, 2020 (renewal possible).
The position will include teaching at companies in the evening and may include teaching at a school during the daytime (junior high, high school or university). The location of the teaching assignments is in and around Osaka.
Workdays: Monday through Friday, must be available to receive work assignments scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
Salary: Based on an hourly-rate system, with a monthly guaranteed safety-net minimum of 230,000 yen/month
Travel Expenses: Fully reimbursed
A qualified candidate for the position should:
1) Be a native speaker of English with a university degree from an accredited institution.
2) Have more than 1 or 2 years teaching experience as a TEFL instructor and preferably some experience teaching at a junior high or high school in Japan.
3) Already be residing in the Kansai area.
4) Ideally, have some proficiency in day-to-day spoken Japanese.
Required documents for the initial interview:
2) Residence Card
3) University diploma
4) Any relevant teaching certification (CELTA, TEFL, etc.)
5) Hard copy of resume
Please send your application using the Gaijin Pot resume submission system ASAP. It is highly recommended that you include a photo. Also, please include the location of your nearest train station in the cover letter.
Sorry, only candidates who advance to the interview stage will be contacted. Thank you.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.