Please note, we only accept applications through Gaijinpot - direct applications, phone calls and drop-ins are discouraged.
Kids International is a highly-regarded chain of International Preschools covering eight locations in Kanto. For over 15 years we have, using our unique curriculum, provided some of the highest quality English-language preschool and afterschool courses in the industry. Classes range from 50 minutes to 4-and-a-half hours, teaching children from 18 months to 12+ years old.
We are currently seeking a Native English Speaker with an genuine enthusiasm for preschool teaching. Candidates must possess a passion for delivering their best every single time as well as a communicative, team-oriented nature. Our schools have a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and we seek the same qualities in our staff. However, potential recruits must also be able to display flexibility in their approach to class delivery and planning.
It is our core belief that the best teachers are themselves fantastic learners. We strongly desire staff who seek out new ways of doing things, and who have the courage to try things without fear of failure while also being keen to share these experiences with their fellow staff members. No single teacher has all of the answers but, as a company, we collaborate closely to deliver the highest quality lessons possible. You, as a teacher, are expected to be at the heart of those efforts.
If the above qualities describe you then we would love to receive your application.
Applicants must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa with 4-year college degree, TEFL certificate or equivalent.
- Teaching experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Teaching English for children aged 1-12+ based on our original curriculum.
- Teacher training period provided.
- One year contract with a one month probationary period.
- A 5-day working week, with different shift patterns between Monday and Saturday.
- Working hours: 09:30-18:30 with a one hour lunch break.
- Sunday and National Holidays are days off.
- 10 days paid holiday.
- Summer and winter paid holiday - total 10 days.
- You will be eligible for promotion after working more than three years with us.
- Social Health Insurance and welfare pension plan is provided.
- Transportation fees are fully reimbursed.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.