Educational Network Inc. (E-Staff Tokyo) seeks educators to be placed as Language Teachers (ALTs) in schools across the Kanto area. Applicants for the available position should be enthusiastic about teaching the English language to Japanese high school students and should have a desire to help them learn about the culture, customs and other points of interest of other countries.
The current available opening is for a position at a co-ed high school in central Tokyo. This position would be best suited to a confident, experienced educator who would enjoy teaching at a high school where the ratio of male/female students is 2:1 respectively.
The position involves:
- Solo / Team-teaching English communication lessons.
- Making lesson plans.
- Suggesting / creating teaching materials.
- Attending school events and departmental meetings.
- Assisting with supplementary and/or examination lessons.
- Help with after-school activities (English Speaking Society)
- Helping to provide the students with an opportunity to expand their knowledge of other countries and think on a global scale.
The current available position is as follows:
- Position: Full time English teacher at a senior high school
- Working term: September 1st, 2019 to March 31st, 2020 (Likely renewable)
- Working Hours: 8:15 to 17:00 (Mon - Fri) / 8:15-13:00 (2 Saturdays per month)
- Break: 1 hour
Compensation will be on a monthly basis and all transportation expenses between the teacher's place of residence and the school will be reimbursed. The position also includes Social Health Insurance and Employment Insurance coverage.
-Must be a native speaker of English.
-Must have business level Japanese language ability (JLPT N3-N2)
-Must have completed a university Bachelor’s Degree.
-Must be currently residing in Japan and have a valid visa status that allows you to live and work in Japan. (Please don't apply if you don't satisfy this requirement)
-Must be able to work confidently within a Japanese work environment with tact, flexibility and
-Preferably have at least one year of English teaching experience at junior-high school, senior-high school or university in Japan.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
*Please note that in the case of a high number of applications we may not be able to respond in person to each and every candidate. We apologise for this and thank you for your understanding.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.