Dyrka Education is currently looking for an experienced Native English Nursery Teacher to be a part of our team of educators at our Kamata International School. Our school opened on April 2018 and offers high quality early education, within an All-English environment, to children aged 2 to 6 years old. We also conduct an after-school program for children aged 6 and above.
Our aims as educators are:
1. To create an environment that children are excited to be a part of, and where they are happy to learn and communicate in English
2. To help children develop healthy minds and bodies, providing them with not only fun and engaging language lessons, but also plethora of extracurricular classes such as Gym, Music and Programming that are carried out by professionals in each respective area.
3. To encourage children to be positive and independent, giving freedom to choose what kind of activities they would like to do based on each of our learning centers; to find their own best way to communicate, always reminding them to be curious, to ask questions, and to never be afraid of voicing their own thoughts.
4. To nurture creativity and self-expression, through a variety of artistic projects and plays, as well as throughout their own daily experiences in finding their own way of solving problems, of interacting with and presenting to others.
5. To enrich their lives and spirits through genuine care and passionate teaching.
Our ideal candidate is someone that:
- Truly enjoys working with young children and has a passion for being a caretaker
- Is proactive and creative, being able to independently find new ways to encourage children to learn; planning and carrying their own lessons.
- Has excellent communication skills and can employ them effectively with both coworkers, children and parents
- Holder of a Valid Work Visa
- Holder of a Bachelor's Degree (preferably in early childhood education)
- At least 3 years of experience teaching young children (aged 2 to 12)
- Must be a native English speaker or be deemed competent in both verbal and written English
- Must be willing to commit for at least one school year (to March)
- Our international school is open from 7:30 to 20:00 on weekdays, and 8:00 to 17:00 on Saturdays.
- 8 hours of work per day, plus 1 hour of paid break time. Your working schedule will be decided at the beginning of each month and you might be asked to work early or late shifts depending on your preference and that of other teachers.
※Overtime Work: Around 10 hours per month (An overtime allowance is paid for overtime work)
- Regular working days are Monday to Friday (once a month work on Saturday, and less than thrice yearly on Sunday)
- 2 days within every 5 day work week (ex. If you worked a full day on Saturday you are entitled to a replacement holiday on a weekday)
- Public and National holidays, Golden Week, Obon break (1 day) & New year（12/29~1/3）
- 10 Paid vacation days after your first 6 months working with us.
- Transportation allowance（up to a maximum of 30,000 yen per month）
- Social Insurance and Health Insurance Plan
- Subsidized Lunch (210 yen per day)
- Company Trip Allowance (up to 50,000yen) to enjoy a holiday with five or more coworkers as a way of improving team unity.
- ¥280,000 to ¥300,000/month of starting salary (Based on experience and qualifications)
- Applicants with no experience will be offered salaries starting from ¥200,000/month
This position is not available for those applying outside of Japan.
While we appreciate all applications, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.