English Pocket in Hakodate, Hokkaido is seeking a full-time native teacher who can start working from May 27th for preschool and afternoon classes.
Preschool classes are for near-native English speaking students aged 2-6. Afternoon classes are mainly for regular Japanese students.
With its big classrooms, backyard and on-site vegetable garden, we think English Pocket Hakodate is one of the most beautiful preschools in Japan. We have some seasonal outings and many fun events throughout the year.
Ishikawa-cho or Kashiwagi-cho, Hakodate, Hokkaido
* 280,000 yen - 330,000 yen
* If you have a license in teaching Preschool, Kindergarten or Elementary school, your salary will be at least 300,000 yen per month.
* 5-day workweek (40 hours)
* Sunday and one weekday off
* 4 weeks’ preset vacation time.
* 3 personal days off a year (after working 6 months).
* Support for working visa renewal.
* Support for finding and setting up an apartment.
* You can rent our company-rented apartment.
* English must be your mother tongue.
* 2+ years experience teaching children
* Must reside in Hakodate or able to relocate to Hakodate
* Have a valid working visa
* Have a cheerful and enthusiastic personality - must love children!
* Curriculum building experience is an advantage
* Holding a teaching degree or a CELTA / TESOL / TEFL is welcome.
* Holding a teaching license is a plus.
* Holding a driver's license is preferable.
English Pocket is serious about providing education in a fun, compelling and unique way. Our curriculum's integration of target phonics, vocabulary and grammar into a wide array of subjects produces students with superlative verbal and reading English abilities.
Please send your CV/resume and photo.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.