Job Description for Full-time position. Part-time positions also available (contact us).
Basic Job Description:
Job Title: Kindergarten English Teacher
Advertiser Type: Direct hire
Condition: Native speaker
Training Period: 1 to 2 months
- 8:00-16:00 Monday to Friday
- Teacher will be the main teacher of a class of students aged of 3, 4 or 5 years old in collaboration with Japanese Providers.
- In the absence of a scheduled class, office work will be required.
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday (except school event days), National Holidays.
- Vacation: 2 weeks paid Winter break
Your Abilities and Responsibilities:
- Teaching English to children 3 to 5 years old.
- Building curriculum with other teachers, working as a team.
- Preparation, administering and implementing programs.
- Native English speaker.
- One year minimum initial contract period.
- Experience teaching kids in Japan one year or more is preferred.
- Candidates with experience in teaching in a Kindergarten are preferred
General Company info:
- Transportation allowance is provided (up to ¥25,000/month)
- Health insurance assistance
- Possible visa sponsorship
- Various training programs, consultation and career development
- Opportunities for promotion and growth within the company
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must submit a RESUME listing relevant work experience with a COVER LETTER.
- Qualified candidates will undergo an interview in person at our Yokohama office as well as participate in a class observation.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.