English Pocket is seeking full-time native teachers for preschool and afternoon classes.
The position starts at the the beginning of April.
Preschool classes are for near-native English speaking students aged 2-6.
Afternoon classes are for ESL students and returnee students.
1 minute from Gotanda station - JR Yamanote Line
* 280,000 yen - 305,000 yen per month plus commuting expenses.
(Commuting expenses will be covered up to 10,000 yen per month.)
* If you have a license in teaching for Preschool, Kindergarten or Elementary school, your salary will be at least 300,000 yen per month.
* 5-day work week (40 hours).
* Saturday and Sunday off.
* 4-weeks' preset vacation time.
* 3 personal days off a year (after working 6 months).
* Support for working visa renewal.
* English must be your mother tongue. Only native English speakers will be considered for this position.
* 2+ years experience teaching children.
* Have a valid working visa.
* Must reside in Tokyo or the greater Tokyo area.
* Have a cheerful and enthusiastic personality - must love children!
* Curriculum building experience is an advantage.
* Holding a teaching degree or a CELTA / TESOL / TEFL is welcome.
* Having a teaching license is a plus.
English Pocket is serious about providing education in a fun, compelling and unique way. Our curriculum's integration of target phonics, vocabulary and grammar into a wide array of subjects produces students with superlative verbal and reading English abilities.
Please send your CV/resume and photo
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We also have job openings in Kamikitazawa, Ogikubo, Tachikawa and Koenji.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.