SODATU Kids English Education Service by Sparta English is looking for nursery school teachers to join the team.
Our mission is to provide a global environment which creates an opportunity for kids to “love English and international communication” and “grow as kids with multicultural experiences and English communication skills.”
We would like kids in Japan to have many options for their interests, hobbies, and English education, while providing an “international experience” for their future.
As we are a growing company, there is room for advancement and opportunities to get in involved in teaching, curriculum development and so much more!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Thank you in advance.
- teaching English to children (0-5 years old)
- teaching will include singing songs, playing games, etc.
- providing a cross-cultural exchange with kids (offering daily communication, holding activities, and providing a unique experience for kids)
- possible curriculum development/lesson planning/material development.
After the interview, we will assign you to locations accordingly.
- East side of Kanagawa (Fujisawa, Sagamihara, Hadano)
- West side of Kanagawa (Yokohama)
- Nagoya city (we are also looking for teachers in Nagoya as well)
【What We are Looking For】
- love communicating with children
- love teaching children
- are good at taking care of a group of children
- have high energy
- good with children
Preferred: have experience teaching children
- 3,000 per hour (the minimum length of each lesson start from one hour)
- transportation fare is fully covered
- a valid work visa
- able to work on weekday mornings
eg) 9:00 ~, 10:00 ~, 10:30 ~
- (or) able to work on weekday afternoons
eg) 14:00 ~, 15:00 ~, 16:00 ~
STEP 1: Application screening
If possible, please submit your applications with the following info:
a) Expected number of weekly shifts
b) Availability: Morning or Afternoon
c) Places that you are available to work in
STEP 2: 1st Interview (at our office school or online)
We will contact you to set up the 1st interview
STEP 3: 2nd Interview (at our office or online)
We will contact you to set up a 2nd (final) interview
STEP 4: Signing the contract and going over details
We will discuss starting details.
※ Training sessions are held after these steps.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.