Foundations International School in Tokyo is looking for a Part-time teacher to help us launch our new school in Nerima, Tokyo.
We are looking for an enthusiastic qualified teacher /educator who is passionate about education and is willing and able to contribute to our new school and student life in a wide variety of ways. We will teach children aged 18 months up to 10 years old at our new school through activities such as music, arts, craft, science and games in order to develop their imagination and create an engaging environment where they can have fun while learning English.
<Essential teaching requirements>
- Two or more years of current teaching experience in the specific grade level or subject area of our vacancy
- Familiarity with best practice methodologies as they apply to teaching a diverse student body as well as evidence of recent professional growth activities
- Having the ability to create lesson plans using the materials provided.
- Comfortable contributing to and working in a team environment
- Must be active and energetic, and have enthusiasm in teaching children aged 6 months to 10 years old
- Professional and have excellent communication skills
- Punctual, responsible, flexible and reliable
- Native English speaker from a native English-speaking country
- Currently residing in Japan with a valid working visa
* The position involves planning lessons under the school guidance, running circle-times and providing rich learning experiences for children in our Senior Toddler Class (age of 18 months – 2.5 years old), Preschool (Age of 2- 3 years old) and After School Class.
TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, or certified teacher qualifications or Early Childhood Education Diploma/Degree desired
- Transportation fees (Max. JPY 20,000 per month)
- Paid holidays
- Paid preparation time for Teaching positions
<Work period>Negotiable -as soon as the right teacher can start
<Working days> At least 3 days a week
<Working hours> Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 13:00/ 14:30 to 18:30
Saturday: 8:30 to 12:30
<Contract> One-year contract with possible renewal.
Please apply with Resume, Photo and Cover letter on
Only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.