Berlitz Fukuyama lC is proud to support our clients in their endeavors and are actively looking for professionally minded individuals to help us meet our clients’ needs.
If you are a native (or native-fluent) English speaker and interested in primarily delivering lessons to goal-oriented, adult professionals, this may be the position for you.
Successful applicants will teach adults’ and kids classes from Tuesday to Saturday.
Teaching materials provided.
We are seeking instructors for our international team who
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults as well as children
* are already in Japan and available for in-person interviews in Fukuyama
Only domestic applicants with full availability will be considered. Please note that any and all interviews are conducted in-person in Fukuyama (Skype/phone interviews are not available for this opening). Visa sponsorship may be available for qualified applicants and positions after successfully passing the in-person interviews.
・ Social insurance (health insurance, national pension, employment insurance.
・ Paid annual leave (available six months after hiring)
・ Paid commuting allowance (In some cases, a travel route may be specified)
Tuesday to Friday 9:40 ~ 21:10
early shift : 9:40~18:40
late shift : 12:15 ~ 21:10
Holiday : Sundays Mondays and public holidays
Part time position is available too.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.