ECC Children’s Education Section seeks a kindergarten teacher, trainer, and recruiter beginning April 1st, 2018.
This position will develop the following skills:
ECC will offer training to nurture the above skills as they apply to the following duties:
Recruiting part-time children’s teachers (employees).
Observing employee lessons and maintaining performance records.
Analyzing performance record data and diagnosing trends.
Organizing and running training seminars to address trends.
An average of 3 morning and/or afternoon teaching shifts/week will be assigned to the successful candidate to develop the skills to complete the above duties.
- Based in Minami-Morimachi, the start date is flexible.
- Work hours are Monday to Friday 10:00-18:00.
- National holidays observed plus a generous holiday package.
- Enrollment in the social and employment insurance programs.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
- Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
- There is potential for promotion.
Only qualified applicants (BA or equivalent and relevant experience) will be contacted for interviews.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.