Mizuho School is looking for a part-time English teacher and a full time English preschool teacher. We look for the person who can start as soon as possible.
* Teach English following Grape SEED curriculum for 4 to 12(maximum) years old children.
* Working days: At least 3days/week
* Working hours: 13:30-18:30(Wednesday 12:30-18:30)
* English speaker (not native required)
* Valid working VISA
* Experience of caring and teaching young children is the main requirement (preschool/ kindergarten experiences)
* English teaching experiences to children
* Will be staying in Japan one year or more
* Teach English following Grape SEED curriculum for 3 to 5(maximum) years old children in the daily programme.
* Teach English following Grape SEED curriculum for 4 to 12(maximum) years old children in the English Immersion Class.
* Support Japanese teachers following the daily routines
* Working days: 5days/week (except some school events organized on Saturdays)
* Working time: 8.30 -17.30 and 8.30-18.30
* have basic Japanese skills
* are eager to learn new things
* are patient, friendly and flexible
* are careful and thoughtful
* are team player and proactively support others
* are active
Shakujiidai, Nerima-ku, Tokyo
Seibu-Ikebukuro line, Ohizumi-gakuen station
250,000yen/month(full time position)
〈Holidays〉*Only full time position
2 days/week, Golden week, National holidays, Summer holidays, Winter holidays and 10 paid holidays.
1. Must find housing on your own.
2. Health insurance system provided.
〈How to apply〉
Please submit a resume and a cover letter
In your resume, please include the following information:
2. Date of Birth
4. Current visa status
5. Working experiences
We will contact only a person having an interview from us.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.