We are seeking full-time native English speaking kindergarten teachers, starting from April 1st 2018.
Sunnyside International Yashio Kindergarten provides an English and Japanese bilingual environment to children from 3 to 6 years old.
We are especially interested in teachers who have experience teaching kindergarteners, making related displays and crafts, playing with children inside and outside, as well as teachers who have experience with elementary-aged children for our after school classes.
Native English speakers work as Classroom Teachers in partnership with a Japanese teacher, so candidates must have a strong commitment to working closely with other teachers.
Applicants should be willing to commit to a full-time one year contract from April 2018. The contract is renewable upon mutual agreement with the employer.
Applicants must have at least 1 year of experience working with young children; TESOL and home country teaching credentials are highly desirable. Visa sponsorship is available to those holding a bachelor’s degree.
The job offer includes:
- generous paid holidays (1 month summer vacation; 2 weeks winter vacation; 1 week spring vacation; many other national holidays)
- a salary of ￥270,000 with a 50% apartment subsidy
- a performance-based completion bonus
- paid transportation
- subsidized, furnished apartments (with no key money required) available for all teachers
- employees will be enrolled in a social health insurance and pension scheme at reduced cost.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your resume, cover letter stating why you are interested in this position, and a recent photo.
Only applicants who meet these requirements will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.