Waseda University International Office wants a highly qualified candidate to fill a position in university interantional office, to begin April 1.
1) Creation, translation and editing of official English letters issued by university senior managers to their counterparts in the overseas partner institutions.
2) Proofreading of English documents translated by the others.
3) Maintenance and creation of the university terminology glossary.
Main output language is English, using English and Japanese inputs, working in a Japanese office environment. Duties will also include assistance with occasional events and other tasks. Employment by contract, renewable up to five years.
An ideal candidate will have:
1) Exceptional skill in English writing and editing (prefer academic writing experience)
2) Japanese fluency (able to speak, read and write for internal purposes)
3) Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Work hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:15 (1 hour lunch)
Saturdays, Sundays or holidays work may be instructed for assistance with events and other tasks. Makeup holidays provided.
Compensation: monthly plus hours (bonus 1.5 months salary x twice per year), overtime and commuting expenses. Health and social insurance also provided.
For required documents and complete details, see the university website posting (Personnel Information link at upper right).
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.