☆Do you love teaching kids?
☆Are you fun and energetic?
☆Do you have experience teaching children?
☆Are you from a country where English is the mother tongue?
Then come and enjoy the experience of working at a Japanese Kindergarten in your area!
※ ECC Junior/CES is hiring teachers in Tokyo for work in our Kindergarten Visiting Program. Assignments start from April 2018. ※
Our goal is to offer fun quality English lessons to our customers.
- Work shifts are in the morning and/or afternoon
- Round trip transportation to the kindergartens is paid
- Paid comprehensive training by friendly, experienced coordinator staff
- Ongoing support at the kindergarten
- Fixed curriculum
- Teaching materials are provided
- Opportunities to participate in other weekend programs
Weekday morning availability is required for the Kindergarten Visiting Program. Native speakers of English who currently reside in Japan and possess a valid work permit will be considered.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact applicants we feel are qualified. Thank you for your understanding.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.