We are seeking instructors for our international team in the Kansai (Osaka/Hyogo) area who
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults as well as children
* are already residing in the Kansai area of Japan and available for in-person interviews in Osaka
Visa/residence requirements: Only domestic applicants with full availability for one of the IQPs listed below will be considered. Please note that any and all interviews are conducted in-person in Osaka (Skype/phone interviews are not available at this time).
Must have visa or work permit that permits work in Japan.
Part-Time Guarantee contract (with opportunities to teach additional lessons out of contract schedule for extra earnings).
Paid-Per-Lesson positions also available.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held at the Berlitz West Japan Regional Office in Namba, Osaka
Upcoming IQP Dates:
January 29 to February 02, 2018
February 26 to March 02, 2018
March 26 to March 30, 2018
Are you an ALT or a student looking for part-time work? We also have a special, weekend IQP session for part-time applicants to be held on:
March 4, 5, 11 and 12 (2 consecutive weekends), 2018.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.