We are seeking professional and highly motivated individuals to join our rapidly expanding team of Business English consultants.
Consultants work on-location with a range of high-profile clients, offering customizable English language lessons and proofreading services. We aim to break down language barriers in the workplace and assist our clients in establishing and maintaining a global outlook.
- Facilitating private and group lessons at client offices
- Material development
- Editing/proofreading professional content for errors in English usage and consistency with in-house guidelines
- Communicating with other members of our team to share insight or information that impacts our collective work
- Updating attendance and evaluation records in a detailed, timely manner
Ideal candidates should be able to work consistently and autonomously, and be interested in expanding their skills and experience in a demanding business environment. As they will be based in client offices, it is also imperative to present a personable and professional face that reflects the values of our program.
We offer flexible, short-term contracts with the possibility to renew and extend based on performance. Hard work, initiative and professionalism are rewarded. There are opportunities for promotion for outstanding candidates.
All Applicants must:
- Currently reside in Japan
- Have native-level English
- Posses excellent linguistic and instruction skills
- Have a professional outlook
- Be driven and willing to take initiative
- Have a basic understanding of office software (MS Office, Google Drive)
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Experience teaching English to adults (2 years min.)
- A background in business
- Proofreading and editing experience
Japanese ability is a plus.
- Compensation: 270,000 - 300,000JPY/month
- Company health insurance is available.
- Social insurance is covered.
- Working days: Monday-Friday (may include occasional national holidays)
- Working hours: 8:00-17:00 / 9:00-18:00 / 10:00-19:00 / 11:00-20:00 (shifts may occasionally vary depending on the client and location)
- Main location is in central Tokyo. Successful applicants may also be expected to visit branch offices in Tokyo and the surrounding areas one or two days a week.
- Transportation fee is covered. (Up to 30,000JPY/month)
- Paid leave is provided.
- Visa sponsorship available.
Applications without an accompanying cover letter and resume will not be considered.
We'll reply to only those who have passed our CV screening.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.