Keep Carriere operates various educational facilities in the Utsunomiya area.
We are now hiring for a full-time English Afterschool Teacher position at our new English afterschool care facility opening in April 2018.
The position starts in February 2018, with the first 2 months given over to training and preparation for the opening of the facility.
The afterschool care facility is open to elementary school students from the time they finish school each day to when a parent or other guardian is able to pick them up.
During their time at the facility the students will usually do their school homework, eat a snack, take part in activities administered by the afterschool staff and spend some time studying English.
Title: Afterschool English Teacher
Location: Utsunomiya City, Tochigi Prefecture
Contract type: Full-time
Start: February 2017
The main responsibilities of this position focus on childcare and language education.
- Teaching English to elementary school students
- Planning and conducting activities and events for elementary school students
- Caring for elementary school students
- Ensuring a high English-usage rate among students and staff
- Monday-Friday 11:30-20:00
- 1-hour break
- Social insurance coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid commutation expenses
The ideal candidate will:
- be outgoing and cheerful
- be motivated and independent
- be flexible and able to adapt quickly
- be a team player
- love working with children
- have an active interest in childcare and education
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.