We are looking for an experienced and fun kids’/adults teacher to join our friendly team in Kita-Horie, Osaka. Please see our homepage for more of an idea of what we do in our school (especially the gallery). We strive to teach a high level of English to all our students and therefore are looking for a teacher who takes pride in their teaching skills and who can get results for their students.
Full time Position - To start a.s.a.p. (no later than November)
- Location - Osaka, close to Yotsubashi Station
- Working Days - Tuesday – Saturday.
- Shift patterns are primarily 12:00 – 21:00, with some days being 9:00 – 18:00 or 10:00 – 19:00 (including 1 hour lunch break) (actual teaching time around 5 hours a day).
- Salary - 275,000～ per month based on qualifications and experience.
- Healthcare/Pension (Shakaihouken) and Employment Insurance are covered.
- Commutation (up to 15,000円 per month).
All applicants -
- must be a native speaker of English.
- currently reside in Japan and hold a valid visa to work in Japan.
- have previous experience working with both adults and young children.
- Teaching qualifications (CELTA, TOEFL etc…) and Japanese skills are desirable, but not essential.
-Basic conversational Japanese is necessary in some of the classes, so please do not apply if you are unable to speak Japanese.
We teach both kids and adults in a fun and friendly environment throughout the day. Some lessons are in school, and occasionally lessons may be taught in another location. Teachers are required to plan for their lessons, and teach then in a fun, educational and professional manner.
The successful applicant will be required to work both as part of a small team, and also individually. They must be be able to work independently with excellent time management/prioritisation skills.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and asked to attend interviews, and may then be asked to teach a demo lesson at a later date.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.