FlyNexia is a newly established global mind company that aims to change the way of the world learns English and Programming. We are looking for teachers who have interest in establishment of new school. FlyNexia is a school for teaching global skill based on English and Programming. Although afterschool course for kids aged 6-12 will be the main course and there will be another course for middle-school students and adults. People working for company but willing to change their career by programming and English are also our targets.
We welcome candidates who have talent about art, music, dance, science and IT.
You will be a member of start up, so it is a big chance for the candidates to be high position in the future.
*Just 5 minutes by walking from Monzennakacho station of Ooedo-line and Tozai-line
Also 5 minutes by walking from Ecchujima station of JR keiyo-line.
10 minutes by bus from Toyosu station of Yurakucho-line.
We are currently looking for competent teaching professionals to fill in the position of ESL Teacher / Instructor.
• Native American English Speaker
• Currently residing in Japan
• Must be a Bachelor’s Degree Holder in any courses and must have TESL, TESOL or TOEFL Certificates.
• Must have a teaching or managing an institution experience either public or private; ESL experience is advantage at least 2 years.
• Love working with both young children and adults.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills including negotiation and influencing.
• Must be diligent, flexible, responsible, resourceful, and can work under pressure.
• Enthusiastic supporter towards people pursuing their dream.
• Willing to be trained.
• Fun in working environment.
■Start work schedule:
We are searching for American Native teacher who can start working from October to December.
Pre-opening of the school will be on January 2018.
• Making activities and lesson plans.
Our course will have active learning as a form of group lesson such as design, entertainment in English and Academic Courses.
Class sizes are approximately 10-15 person per class.
Full support is provided by a Japanese teaching partner.
• Making training plan for new teachers.
• Making invent plan and leading invent.
• Supporting school management.
• To display an appropriate behavior at all times as role models.
• Take part in company’s development project.
• Take part in company’s internal project.
• Hard working, independent and highly motivated educator.
• Have positive attitude and commitment towards work.
• Having great creativity in making unique activities and lesson plans.
• Leadership and willing to be a leader.
• Interested in English education and communication with different kinds of people especially for kids.
• Programming skill is not necessary, but if you have, it will be a big plus.
• Knowledge about IB or design, music, dance, science will be another plus point.
• Be passionate, energetic and hard working, challenge spirit
• Earn as much as 200,000~230,000 per month
• Transport Allowance
• Health Insurance
• Final offer depends on the employee's teaching experience.
10:00-19:00 (Early shift) 12:00-21:00 (Late shift)
Only successful screened applicants will be contacted and asked to attend an interview at a mutually convenient time. First interview will be on Skype, Final interview for candidates will be asked to visit the FlyNexia office near Monzennakacho.
Candidates will be asked to bring with them their residence cards, passports, copies of qualifications.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.