Tochigi City is looking for ALTs (experienced) to work at junior high schools in Tochigi City.
Requirements are as follows:
1) Native speaker of English or native English speaker level
2) Be a university graduate
3) Be willing and motivated to make good relations with students, teachers and other staff.
4) Be both mentally and physically healthy
5) Be able to visit any school within Tochigi City. To visit some of the schools, driving is required, hence a valid driver's permit (International or Japanese) will be required
6) Be able to make daily conversation in Japanese
7) Have a valid working visa for the work period stated below
8) A person who has not been sentenced (for a crime nor) imprisonment
The ALTs set out in the following items;
1) To assist in foreign language instruction and in the preparation of teaching materials
2) To assist with English speech contests and foreign language ability contests
3) To assist with seminars for current teachers
4) To assist with special and extra-curricular activities
5) To assist with local international exchange activities
This position starts in October 1st, 2017 and ends on March 31st, 2018.
(Renewable upon excellent work performance and reviews.)
Salary will be 280 000 yen a month. (The BOE is unable to assist with housing or transportation expenses.).
The candidate must be available from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30-16:30 (including 45 minutes break)
Applicants will be selected from the submitted documents and the interview process. Please note that only applicants who pass the initial screening process will be contacted for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting and working together with enthusiastic ALTs who have a positive attitude towards teaching and communicating with staff, students and the community.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.