We are seeking instructors for our international team in the Kansai (Kyoto/Osaka/Hyogo) area who:
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults as well as children
* are already residing in the Kansai area of Japan and available for in-person interviews in Osaka
Visa/residence requirements: Only domestic applicants with full availability for one of the IQPs listed below will be considered. Please note that any and all interviews are conducted in-person in Osaka (Skype/phone interviews are not available). Visa sponsorship may be available for qualified applicants and positions after successfully passing the in-person interviews.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held at the Berlitz West Japan Regional Office in Namba, Osaka
Upcoming IQP Dates:
September 25 to September 29
October 16 to October 20
Are you an ALT and looking for part-time work? We also have a special, weekend IQP for part-time applicants to be held on:
September 2, 3, 9 and 10
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.