Wasabi Communications is an online marketing agency specializing in international Search Engine Marketing (SEM). We have been helping many clients, both Japanese and international, meet their goals in their online marketing campaigns in various languages since 2002.
We are a small team of talented and internationally-minded individuals who are passionate about helping businesses succeed in the international market. Most of our team members are bilingual and come from various parts of the world. Both Japanese and English are spoken in our office.
We are currently seeking an online marketing consultant who is a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, outgoing individual, ideally with some working experience in online marketing in Japan. The qualified individual should be able to thrive in a fast-paced, consultative business environment.
Native-level English skill is essential for this position.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Support/manage international SEM projects (including SEM campaigns, keyword research etc.) of various sizes including those of Fortune 500 companies.
• Create and maintain plans to ensure smooth project management and to update clients on status.
• Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients.
• Work with the team to compose and test ad copy to produce optimal click through rates.
• Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
• Generate and deliver performance reports to clients on an ongoing basis.
• Manage day-to-day client relationships through email, face-to-face meetings, phone/conference calls, and presentations.
• Manage client budgets to ensure proper allocation in accordance with campaign contract terms and project goals.
• Exceed client expectations and performance goals on daily basis, foster strong client relationships.
• Participate in business development efforts through research, estimation, strategy development and presentations.
• Research and analyze industry changes/developments in search engine optimization.
• Travel abroad to attend industry events, conferences and client meetings.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Native level English speaker with high proficiency in Japanese
• Bachelor's degree with interest or emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising, computer science, or related field
• Excellent organization and time management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively multi-task
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Excellent communications skills and friendly personality
• Willingness to work in a small company with a small team of individuals
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point and desire to use it
• Basic HTML/CSS skills
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.