Private JHS/HS in Honjo city is looking for a native English speaker for the April 2019 school year. The position involves a 0830-1700 shift, 3 days a week (days to be decided by school and selected teacher); 11 classes/week; about 40 students/class; team-teaching; textbook and curriculum provided by school.
*Visa renewal/sponsorship available
Qualified candidates must:
1. Have 2-3 years' teaching experience at the JHS/HS level.
2. Be able to work within the guidelines and policies of the school.
3. Be diligent, dependable, and respectful.
4. Be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
5. Be professional in both speech and conduct.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.