We are a small local English conversation school located about 5 minutes walk from Soga station.
We have been in the Soga area for almost 10 years and follow a curriculum, but we are always looking for a new way to innovate and improve. We expect you to give your opinion and ideas on the curriculum and make it better!
We currently have 1 teacher who teaches and develops our curriculum with the use of textbooks. We welcome those who wish to contribute to the future of students studying English.
We are looking for a person who is outgoing, enthusiastic and responsible. We are also looking for someone who is here long term or wants to stay long term. Those who have spousal visas and permanent residence will be given priority.
You will be in charge of English conversation classes for children from ages 3-16 and also adults of varying English abilities.
Your duty includes:
- Teaching English to the students
- Taking care of not only your students but also their parents
- Review, improve, and innovate
- Tidying up the school and the classrooms
- Assisting the staff with passing out of flyers
- Four year university degree
- Have experience teaching English (min. 1 year, priority on those who have more)
-Japanese language skills not necessary, but are a plus.
- Likes to communicate with students
- Has an understanding of the culture
- Communicates well with staff
- Is patient and flexible
14:00-20:00 Tuesday to Friday
Your work week will be from Tuesday to Saturday, but you are also required to participate when there are school events, which take place after work hours and/or on Sundays.
The school is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
What we can offer:
- Social Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- ~10 paid holidays
- Commuting fees up to 20,000 YEN per month
Due to the large numbers of applicants, we will only contact those who pass the first screening.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.