Since 2009, ICM has processed more than 70 million bags worldwide, ICM is the established global leader in providing airports with Auto Bag Drop (ABD) units.
The Project Manager will be required to take accountability of the end-to-end delivery of projects, including hardware, software, network, and cloud service.
This role will primarily focus on Japanese projects, therefore a high Japanese language ability is required. But English will also be necessary for internal communications.
- Liaise with the Sales and Technical teams to ensure the scope of the project is fully understood, including client expectations.
- Overall responsibility to ensure the assigned project is:
-- delivered on time
-- within budget
-- and technically compliant.
- Develop and nurture excellent client relationships.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the project and liaise with the client, on-site ICM teams.*
- Overall responsibility for the compliance to applicable health and safety legislation.
- Overall responsibility for the health and welfare of on-site teams.
- Develop, Track, Update, Forecast and modify the project schedule.
- Overall responsibility for the timely and accurate placing of purchase orders in conjunction with the manufacturing team and review and track all applicable contracts with equipment suppliers, sub-contractors and consultants.
- In conjunction with the Finance Team, produce and maintain an accurate monthly financial status of the project vs. budget.
- Manage Project Milestones and Client Milestone Invoicing.
- Initiate weekly /monthly status meetings to review the financial, technical and overall execution of the project.
- Prepare variation reports which include the $ value and seek ICM head office approval of any additional costs and/or amendments of scope to the project outside of the budgeted costs/project scope.
- Prepare all requested reports to the client or as requested internally.
- Evaluate, advise on, and assist in resolving any disputes and claims by the Client or by Suppliers of Equipment, sub-contractors, and consultants.
- Maintain all necessary project records and artifacts.
- Initiate a Project Closeout Meeting with the Client and the ICM teams.*
*Technical, Financial, Manufacturing, Project Management, Sales, Procurement, Site Managers and Engineers.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working on Airports and/or Airlines Projects
- Experience in Airport Automation, Airport IT, Baggage Handling is advantageous
- Relevant tertiary qualification or related industry experience
- Having previously held an airport pass is advantageous
- Highly-fluent in Japanese, written and spoken (N2 above).
- Some English ability is also necessary.
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Combination of commercial and technical understanding
- Ability to lead project teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT Solutions Architecture knowledge
- Testing, Commissioning, Fault-Finding knowledge
- Excellent PC/IT Skills
- Unrestricted Work Visa (we cannot support work visa)
With the increase in foreign tourism to Japan, we are rapidly expanding our market share.
The is also potential for multiple hires as we grow our team.
If you fit the requirements above, we look forward to receiving your application today!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.