Full-time Native English teacher starting from the beginning of April.
Cheerful and energetic teacher who likes meeting people and teaching.
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree from a University
- Having CELTA TESOL TEFL qualification and experience teaching adults and children is preferred
- 5 days working a week
- About 35-37 hours /a week
- 7 hours /a day
- Teaching 5-7 lessons a day (usually 30-60min /lesson)
Creative English School has 3 branches, 250 students in Aichi.
Our native English teachers and Japanese staff help each other to make all our students improve and happy.
Our work atmosphere is like a family!
- Renewable 1-year contracts
- Contract Completion Bonus (paid the end of the contract)
- Accommodations offered (please inquire)
- Summer holiday (2 weeks) Christmas and New Year holiday (2 weeks) Golden Week or National Holidays (except on a Monday)
We regret that we are not able to respond to all applications.
Only those that pass the initial screening process are considered for a personal interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.