Seiha Network Co. Ltd. began as a small company in 1985, and in three decades, grew to the Company we know today, with over 1,300 locations throughout Japan. The Company believes that the driving force behind our growth is our employee's persistent hard work, and Seiha's teaching philosophy.
Due to continuous growth we are now seeking long term Full Time English Language Teachers in Kumamoto to teach children between the ages of 0 and 15.
• Competitive Monthly Wage of ¥ 250,000 with annual increments based on performance
• Excellent insurance and benefits package
• Additional financial incentives
• 100% compensation for all of work-related transportation costs
• All training, curricula and materials are provided regularly, excellent year-round training and
Required Professional and Personal Qualifications:
• Minimum of 4 year Bachelors degree
• Genuine personal and professional interest in English education for children
• Dependable and professional.
• Strong contributor to a team environment
• Enthusiastic, approachable and flexible
• Appropriate level of English for teaching children (Japanese language is not required for this
• Valid Spousal or Work Visa (Visa sponsorship is available for qualified applicants)
Come and be a part of our growing team! You may contact us for positions at Kyushu area too!!!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.