Thank you for considering Anchor Studio as your new place of employment, and we are looking for both full-time and part-time English instructors.
Anchor Studio is a new style English school dedicated to private lessons targeting mainly adult English learners in an academic and professional atmosphere.
We opened our first school with modern, brand new classrooms last summer in central Tokyo, 2 min from Azabujyuban Station, which is within walking distance from Roppongi.
Today we have 6 native instructors (3 males and 3 females from US, Canada, and Australia), and 1 bilingual Japanese instructor. (Please refer to our website and Facebook pages for further information). As our customer base is growing rapidly (we are ranked No.1 in the google search in Azabu or Azabujuban),
we are now looking for several native and bilingual instructors on both full-time and part-time bases. Anchor Studio plans to open at least 10 schools in central Tokyo over the next 5 years.
◆Anchor Studio’s candidates profiles:
- The holder of a Bachelors’ degree
- Native English speaker or a bilingual Japanese (TOEIC 850 or an equivalent English level; at least 3 month overseas experience is preferred)
- At least one year experience in teaching English as a second language
- Professional, punctual, reliable, and flexible
- Currently resides in Japan
- Able to complete 12 month contract
◆Our proposal for a part time English instructor is as follows:
- Hourly fee of Yen 2,400- 3,000 plus travel expenses depending on skills and experience
- At least 4 hour commitment per week for weekdays or Saturdays
- We prefer candidates who can work two to four weekdays including daytime lessons
- Renewable 1-year contract
◆A full time or semi-full time instructor position is also available:
- For this position we prefer a candidate who is willing to assume our office management role as well.
- Please refer to our English website for further information
To apply to Anchor Studio, please send your resumes (including nationality, date of birth, phone number, address) and recent photos.
It’d be appreciated if you could explain the following in your cover page:
(ⅰ) brief background
(ⅱ) position which you seek
(ⅲ) the reason you are interested
(ⅳ) preferred time schedule
(ⅴ) when you can start
(ⅵ) visa status and expiration date
We would like to invite selected candidates to an interview session to be held in Azabujyuban, Tokyo.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.