JHS/SHS in Gunma Prefecture is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Social Science teacher starting in the 2019 academic year (April). This position offers special rewards to counter-balance the full-time responsibilities and expectations of being a contracted employee of the school, and could be an excellent opportunity for the right dedicated instructor who is looking for teaching social science in Japan.
<Direct Hire>JHS/SHS Social Science Teacher in Gunma Prefecture (April 2019)
Annual Salary: 3,500,000 - 5,000,000yen (following to school pay scale) + transportation
*Depending on length of teaching experience at secondary school and academic background.
Working days: Monday to Friday + some weekend work
Working hours: 8:00-17:00.
Insurance: Private school insurance plan and employment insurance
Housing: Up to 30,000yen/month covered.
Relocation: Partially covered
- Work Duties -
* Preparing and teaching Social Science lessons
* Material development
* Making and marking exams
* Attending meetings, school events, and school ceremonies.
* Homeroom duties.
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Must have a secondary school teacher's license (social science) in your home country
* Minimum 2-year experience teaching the subject
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Dedicated, enthusiastic, and energetic teacher who is interested in secondary school education
* Have excellent class management skills
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a valid visa
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.