Berkeley House Language Center is proud to announce the launch of our online program to cater to our highly mobile, highly global minded business clientele.
We are currently seeking vibrant and skilled EFL instructors to join our talented team of teachers to instruct online, as well as various face-to-face lessons at our school and/or corporate locations throughout the Kanto area.
・Five days a week
*Candidates able to work weekends preferred.
・Average of 25 teaching hours per week.
Average of 4~5 hours between 9:00am~21:00pm
9:00am~18:00pm (1 hour break)
・Up to 25 teaching hours per week.
・Berkeley House Language Center, Ichigaya School
2 minute walk from Ichigaya Station
*Online lessons to be taught from the school
・Online English Instructor - conduct 25 minute online lessons using Berkeley House original curriculum, from our school in Ichigaya.
・Substitute Instructor - cover face-to-face lessons at our school in Ichigaya or other locations in the Tokyo area
・Possible dispatch assignments to various locations withing the Tokyo metro area
・Other duties include writing reports, participate in meetings and training programs, assist in administrative work, etc.
Our students include corporate office workers, professionals, and full time students preparing for or attending university.
270,000 yen/month~ + transportation fully reimbursed
*Remuneration depends on the applicant’s qualifications
The ideal candidate will be:
• A native speaker of English.
• A dedicated team worker.
• In possession of a four-year degree from an accredited university plus a TESOL, TESL, and/or teaching certificate. (Masters degree in a relevant field is a definite plus)
• Have at least two years’ experience teaching non-native speakers of English.
• Japanese language skills are not required, but a plus.
• Experience teaching online is also a plus.
Ten to twenty hours of training will be provided.
Please submit the following materials in order to apply for the position-
1. Current CV
2. Cover letter
3. Copy of passport information page
4. Residency card copy
4. Two references with contact details (name, address, phone number, email). One of which must be teaching related.
Only applicants who submit all documents and pass the initial screening will be contacted.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.