Niseko Real Estate is looking for a Mandarin speaker to join our Sales Team.
The successful candidate will be taking on a key role in our business: meeting with buyers and sellers, showing them around our beautiful local area, and making sales.
Candidates must have:
- Fluent spoken & written Mandarin
- Business level English OR Business level Japanese is required (multilinguals are welcome)
- Eligibility for either a Japanese Working holiday visa or visa sponsorship.
- Availability to work at least from October 2019 - May 2020. An earlier start is preferred if possible, and a year-round position is available to the right candidate.
- Previous Real Estate or sales experience
- Familiarity with Niseko and the surrounding area
- A passion for skiing / snowboarding, and Niseko's other fantastic outdoor activities
- High proficiency in G-Suite products, Microsoft Office, CRM systems
- A drivers' license + international driving permit, or Japanese drivers' license
- A comprehensive remuneration package including health insurance
- Salary + commission with uncapped earning potential
- Accommodation can be provided if required
- Opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most exciting projects in Niseko!
Please apply today!
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.