About the Client:
- A Fortune 500 IT and Telecommunications firm founded in Japan.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- SAP implementation and peripheral system introduction consulting.
- Business process and information infrastructure reconstruction consulting.
- Identifying problems and issues faced by clients and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Analyze industry, business processes, IT systems, infrastructure, and competitor landscape.
- Business level Japanese (JLPT N2 or above).
- Business level English (TOEIC 800 or above).
- One year of working experience in any IT and/or engineering field.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 3,500,000 ~ 4,500,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Summer holidays, New Year's week holiday, and paid vacation.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided therefore the application is open worldwide.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.