About the client:
- A growth venture that surpassed 5 billion annual sales in 13 years.
- Tokyo, Japan.
・ Managing President's schedule, arranging business trip
・ Responding to customers, and interacting with overseas customers
・ Coordination and negotiation with internal departments
・ Dealing with E-mails
- Native level English
- Business level Japanese, JLPT N1 or greater.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 3,500,000 ~ 4,000,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Summer holidays, New Year's week holiday, and paid vacation.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.