Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for energetic and dedicated Native English teachers for our WinBe schools in the Greater Tokyo area!
☆The WinBe Method☆
WinBe is a time-tested, ever expanding English School in Japan, with branches reaching from Hokkaido to Kyushu. Our goal is to bring English education in Japan to a new level, with high results gained from a conversation and culturally driven curriculum. Our instructors are encouraged to provide students with fun & creative classes that focus on real-life conversational skills - we believe when students are having fun, they are more engaged; and when instructors are having fun, they provide the best possible lessons!
The native English instructor is the centerpiece of a WinBe school. WinBe instructors work with their school's Japanese staff, head office staff, and other WinBe instructors to assess the needs of their students and provide them with the best possible lessons. Most WinBe students are children ages 3-14, but instructors may be asked to teach both children and adults. Classes emphasize practical language, and instructors conduct their classes completely in English. While WinBe has a set curriculum, instructors use their creativity to prepare fun and interesting classes that best suit their students; this allows ample creative freedom to inject passion and enthusiasm into your class.
We would like our instructors to see themselves as the representatives of their respective countries and act accordingly in a fun and professional manner at all times. An instructor's perspective: "Working for WinBe is about achieving your full potential as a constructive and creative instructor."
☆Benefits & Compensation☆
- Starting salary of ￥250,000/month. (Career advancement opportunities available.)
- Teachers receive fully-paid comprehensive initial training, during which accommodation and transportation reimbursement can be provided if necessary.
- Usable and transferable experience & skills gained via regular teaching workshops held throughout the year.
- Company holidays which fall predominantly on the three main holidays in Japan; Golden Week, Obon, and Christmas/New Year.
- Ten paid vacation days a year (after 6 months of service.)
- Work-related commuting costs reimbursed.
- Social Security & Health Insurance provided.
- Visa sponsorship opportunities available, overseas applicants welcome!
- Instructors work 8 hours a day, including a 45-minute break, 5 days a week (generally Tuesday through Saturday.)
- Shift times are typically 13:00-21:00 on weekdays, and 10:00-18:00 on weekends. (Schedules may differ school by school.)
☆Tokyo: A Brief Introduction☆
The most populous metropolitan area in the world, Tokyo and its surrounding municipalities truly need no introduction – this bustling, vibrant city is known the world-over for its uncanny balance of ultramodern and historical antiquity. Other than its awe-inspiring skyscrapers or its ancient temples and shrines, many first-timers are particularly taken aback by Tokyo’s cleanliness, as well as its inhabitants’ welcoming & friendly demeanor despite the area’s enormous size and population. Those who decide to make Tokyo their more permanent home enjoy all the conveniences, variety, and diversity the city has come to be known by – not to mention its historically rich culture and atmosphere.
In reality, the term ‘city’ is actually a bit of a misnomer when it comes to describing the nation’s capital; rather than one unified metropolis, Tokyo is comprised of 23 special subcities, or ‘wards’ - each with their own unique atmosphere and culture. In addition to Tokyo proper, the surrounding areas of Chiba, Saitama, and Kanagawa all provide their own unique flavor and history as well, and are home to many who work and socialize in the city. These more suburban regions can be a welcome break from downtown Tokyo’s hustle and bustle, yet still provide convenient and speedy access to the city thanks to Japan’s renowned train infrastructure - with a cheaper cost of living as well.
No matter where you choose to spend your time, it does not take long to see what makes Greater Tokyo one of, if not the most, unique places in the world!
For more details, please visit our homepage via our Company Profile above.
*While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. *
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.