Work Period: Immediate start - Early March 2020 (Long-term offer may be available)
Office Location: Myoko Kogen (or Nozawa Onsen)
Salary: ¥1,000 ~ ¥1,200 per hour (A shared house is available from 15,000JPY~/M)
- Higher Japanese language skill
- Web design or online marketing experience
- Application knowledge (Magento, Salesforce, Zendesk, Google Apps)
- Travel agency or Real-estate agency experience
Summer (April - November): Heavily consist of office related tasks. You will need to manage and handle all communications relating to quote requests, bookings, and confirmations. Customer interaction will primarily be in English via e-mail. While communication with suppliers will require basic Japanese language skills. While the majority of your time will be spent assisting customers via e-mail you will also be required to do manual data entry and basic website/social media updates. We also publish a guidebook in December and need to get ready for that from September.
Winter (December-March): The work dynamic will shift to a busier, but more balanced office and tour guiding workflow. Our focus will shift from assisting customers via e-mail to more face-to-face customer service. Additional tasks such as tour guiding, basic assistance with translations, tour promotion, as well as other tasks in and around the office will be required. Our office is also attached to a small cafe and it’s quite busy in Wintertime.
We are a travel agency and our core service is not to provide travel packages and tours, but to produce unique and memorable experiences for our customers. This job requires creativity, by creating the travel experiences that only you can provide with your own ideas, thus the position comes with great responsibilities due to our variable products that are created by you. Our company is a very small company organised by few but talented people, and every member’s ability is directly linked to the company’s achievement, thus, the current skill set that you possess is very important. Having said that, the most valued assets at our organisation is to have the passion to sympathize with our company's vision, aspiration to progress and have high communication skills. If you have the assets that we value, express your passion to us and let us together rise to the challenge and create memorable and historical work.
To create and increase fans of Japan all over the world - Our mission is to rediscover the hidden potentials of Japan from a global perspective and to deliver those new values as sublime experiences to the world.
To rediscover the “extraordinaire” in things that Japan takes for granted, to re-establish its one and only value, and to deliver it to the world.
1. Passion: Committed in heart and mind - Never give up!
2. Pursue: Do your best - Never Compromise!
3. Teamwork: All for one, and one for all - Generate unlimited power!
4. Action: Stop thinking and just do it - Make it happen!
5. Originality: Perform innovative ideas - Be a pioneer!
The biggest benefit our company can offer is the environment and support to grow as a human being and for self-enlightenment. For those who actively work with drive can improve themselves dramatically and it becomes a huge step towards self-realization. What you can gain through work experience at our company.
- Fellowship who support each other’s dreams
- The joy and sense of accomplishment to achieve big tasks with a small team
- To encounter guests from all over the world
- Opportunities to perform projects with great responsibilities
- To improve your Japanese to a business conversation level in everyday practice
- To be able to enjoy a country lifestyle outside of work.
1. Altruism 2. Humble 3. Optimism
1. Must be a fan of Japan
2. Have a clear vision and mission for life
3. To be able to fully commit to our company’s mission
- who are looking for holiday jobs.
- who value salary and benefit more than opportunities for self-improvement.
- who evaluate matters only with the values and cultures of their own country.
- who give excuses.
- who are too proud.
- who are not a team player.
[OTHER TIPS ABOUT US]
Inspirational books for our company philosophy: 7 habits, The Secret, As a Man Thinketh, Think and Grow Rich
Mentors: Anthony Robbins, Peter Drucker, Brian Tracy, Jay Abraham, Rich Schefren, John Demartini, Napoleon Hill, Franklin Coby, James Allen, Joseph Murphy
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.