Seeking enthusiastic and energetic primary school English teacher at NPO Tokyo Community School in Nakano. This short-term position would be a wonderful experience for teachers who want to try out an alternative approach in teaching, and to gain invaluable teaching skills.
Email your resume right away if interested.
<Part-time English Teacher at Primary School in Nakano (From Nov, 2020)>
Contract period: Nov 2, 2020 - Mar 31, 2021
*Starting day is negotiable.
Location: Nakano Station (JR Chuo/Sobu line, Tozai line)
Wage: 2,500yen-3,000yen/hour (before tax)
* Depending on teacher's background and experience.
Lesson: 12 Lessons/week
Schedule: Mornings of Monday, Tuesday, and Friday
School Homepage: http://tokyocs.org/en/
- Must have a bachelor's or higher
- Major in primary education is preferable
- Min 2 years of teaching experience at primary school
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must currently reside in Japan and have a valid visa
We look forward to hearing from you!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.