Japan – NAGANO Prefecture, KOMAGANE Position with ESP Japan (English for Specific Purposes Japan)
April 1st 2020 - 1 year contract renewable. (training from last week of March or start of April)
ESP Japan - A Canadian owned and managed company, is looking for motivated, outgoing and inspiring individuals to teach/facilitate English. ESP Japan will assist obtaining a proper visa, domestic travel while working and housing assistance; your flight to Japan is not covered. ESP Japan provides a competitive salary, advancement opportunities, and an independent working environment.
ESP Instructor Position
CORPORATE ENGLISH TEACHER
5 day workweek – no weekends! (8:30 to 16:45) & (8:00 to 18:00)
* Single location with class sizes from 1 to 3
* Teach at a leading Japanese company to engineers and management
* Looking for an independent and responsible individual
* Work is at only 1 location per day
* Commute is approx. 5-10 minutes each way – travel costs reimbursed
* 290,000 base salary
* National Pension and Healthcare included
1. Bachelor degree minimum
2. Experienced ESL professionals given special consideration
3. TEFL or TESOL certification given special consideration
3. Computer literate (Windows, Word, Excel)
* Cover letter
* Recent photo
* Provide Date of availability
* Applications without ALL the above information will not be processed
Applications meeting the above requirements are processed and considered for all open positions. Qualified applications for the position being offered will be sent a short list of questions and then interviewed.
* Priority also given to applicants with management, computer programming or web design experience
* Date of availability is very important
* Solid jobs with a good working environment
Contract Term: Minimum one year with possible extensions
Terms of Contract:Wage based on weeks/hours worked. Company travel paid, accommodations provided, the individual pays rent.
Work Description: Professional ESP English teacher and English resource person at corporate locations. Office work and other duties may be requested along with other related items within professional capability.
Working Hours: Minimum 39.75 hour work week (teaching is up to 27 hours) over 5 days. Overtime is possible, but up to the individual and company situation.
Base Wage:290,000 yen per month starting based on a 159 hr month and depending on ability and experience. 10 days of paid holidays during company holidays eligible after 6 months of work (1 week in May, 1 in August and 1 at Christmas/New Years)
Accommodation: Sponsored apartment is available. (1K with parking - 39,000/m)
Increases: Performance related, reviewed at 6-month intervals
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.