Unitas Foreign Language Academy has a history of English and Japanese language tuition of 50 years and is one of the premier English schools in Yamanashi prefecture. Unitas is located in and around Kofu city with a main satellite branch in Fujiyoshida and 7 other branches throughout the prefecture as well as 2 branches in Tokyo.
We are currently looking for professional teachers for embedded company classes, although part time applications for the conversation school/kindergartens will also be accepted.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Native English level skills
- A Bachelors degree (or higher)
- A desire to excel at teaching English in Japan (Candidates with experience preferred)
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Teaching and organisation skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to drive in Japan either with an International or Japanese driver's license
-Teach from 10 - 23 hours per week
- Teach on site at a renowned tech company
- Follow a textbook based curriculum
- Teach private lessons on a 9 - 5 schedule
- Daily wage also available at a competitive rate
- Take responsibility for a kindergarten course for at least 1 year
- Teaching up to 5 short classes at a kindergarten once a week
- Class groups from 8 - 30 kids
- Classes mainly in mornings and up to 14:00
- Afternoon English club classes available up to 17:50
- Familiarity with kids songs helpful
- Opportunities to teach elementary aged children, Junior High/High school as well as adults
- Opportunities for business classes off-site
- Small classes from 2 - 8 students
- Flexible schedules available for part timers
- Conversation classes mainly from 16:30 - 21:00
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.