Linove Inc. is a fast-growing company specializing in childcare and language education services.
We are now hiring for a full-time Native English Teacher position at our new nursery located in Mitaka City, Tokyo.
Title: Native English Nursery Teacher
Location: Mitaka Genki Global Nursery, Mitaka City, Tokyo
Contract type: full-time (40 hours per week), 3-year renewable contract
Start: February 2020
The main responsibilities of this position focus on childcare and language education.
- Teaching English to preschool children
- Planning and conducting activities and events for preschool children
- Caring for preschool children
- Ensuring a high English-usage rate among children and staff
- Initial training
- Monthly training for the duration of employment
All training is paid and conducted during working hours.
5 days per week between Monday and Saturday, 8 hours per day, 1-hour lunch break
112 days off per year
【Benefits and notes】
- Social insurance coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid commutation expenses
- Housing allowance
- Family allowance
- Free Japanese lessons
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
The ideal candidate will:
- be outgoing and cheerful
- be motivated and independent
- be flexible and able to adapt quickly
- be a team player
- love working with children
- have an active interest in childcare and education
This position requires not only working with the staff at the Nursery, but also liaising, sharing and attending meetings and training sessions with staff and teachers from other locations and parts of the company.
Linove Inc. is constantly evolving and we believe that to continue our evolution it is important to have staff and teachers who can grow and adapt with us. The possibility exists to work in other areas of the company such as our afterschool care facilities, English conversation schools, partner cram schools, and corporate language training programs.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.