Elementary school in Sendai area is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated English and Math teacher starting in the 2020 academic year (April). If you are looking to become a fully responsible teacher in a Japanese private elementary school, this would be a great opportunity.
<Direct Hire>Elementary School English & Math Teacher in Sendai area (April 2020)
Monthly Salary:250,000yen - 400,000yen/month (following to school pay scale) .
Working days: 5-(6) days/week (occasionally Saturday)+ weekends (up to 20 classes per week)
Working hours: 8:10-17:10
Insurance: private school insurance plan and employment insurance
Bonus: twice a year
Holidays: Summer holiday + Paid holidays + Year-end & New-year holiday
- Work Duties -
* Preparing and teaching English and Math lessons
* Following the school curriculum and textbooks
* Material development
* Making and marking exams
* Attending meetings, school events, and school ceremonies.
* Homeroom duties.
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Familiar with elementary mathematics is strongly preferred.
* Having a teacher's license in your home country is preferable
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Dedicated, enthusiastic, and energetic teacher who is interested in elementary school education
* Have excellent class management skills
** We accept applications from overseas, however, the final interview is conducted at the school in Japan.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.