We're now hiring teachers at the early childhood to kindergarten level to join our team in Shirokenedai, Tokyo!
Are you creative, artistic and musical? Do you love teaching kids? Kspace is currently seeking
experienced teachers to join our team of educators and to foster our international
In this role, you'll create, lead and assist lessons in classrooms for children age 0 to 6. Through your efforts, parents will see what's possible for their child when dedicated, enthusiastic teachers deliver hands-on, creative and rigorous curriculum in a nurturing English environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials and will join a talented, collaborative team to bring each classroom to life.
What We Offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- An excellent compensation package including social insurance for full-time employees
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality programme that serves the individual needs of each child
We'd Love To Talk To You If You:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Are a native English speaker
- Are eager to partner with fellow teachers, administrators and parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work
- Are friendly with feedback
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
- Are able to work Saturdays
- Can demonstrate sensitivity to the evolving needs of young learners in both small and large classroom environments
- Share an enthusiasm for sharing and developing natural talents among children
- Possess a respectable and courteous manner, a dedication to education and an open-minded personality
We'd Prefer You If You:
- Are familiar with the National Curriculum of England
- Have experience in a similar setting such as daycare, aftercare or nursery, kindergarten or international school
- Can showcase musical talent, especially playing guitar, piano, and vocal experience. Cello or any other instrument would be a strong advantage
Want to learn more? For more information about us, check out our website!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.