We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our exciting and fast-growing hotel group. Based in our Wayfarer Hotel Kyoto Shijo Hotel, you will have the important responsibility of managing the guest experience and operations. Most importantly, we will provide you with significant growth opportunities that will push you to be your best.
Your compensation will increase if you can take on expanded roles and initiatives to improve efficiency in CEO's business activities.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, your duties will include, without limitation:
• Acting as primary point of communication and translation between CEO and local employees, business partners and vendors across Japan
• Attend business meetings and drafting accurate meeting minutes
• Administrative and planning tasks to save CEO time
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
• Technologically competent (scheduling & notes software, file storage software)
• Must be fluent in English
• Proficiency in Japanese must be at least N2 or business level
• Skills in Chinese or Cantonese will be a plus.
• Experience in hospitality or financial companies a plus
• Strong interpersonal and pro-active problem solving skills.
If you believe you are the one we are seeking, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving full details of qualifications, experience, recent photo as well as current and expected salary. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Wayfarer Group is a newly established provider of accommodations for the global and free
minded traveler. We manage a portfolio of properties that combine the space, comfort, technology and value.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.