Do you love interacting travelers from all over the world by serving great food (Especially local Hokkaido’s specialty)? If so, we would like for you to come and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic and intercultural environment with the Kiroro team.
*Responsibilities and Requirements
• Must be able to speak Japanese in conversational level (Upper-intermediate) or above
• Must be able to provide the service to all guest in proper Japanese
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
• Serve food and beverages to guests with prompt and friendly service
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Explain to guests about menu items
• Clean and prepare the dining areas
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The workplaces will be one of our restaurants below and we are planning to open a total of 21 restaurants & bars for the 2019 winter season.
• ”FUGA” SUSHI HOUSE
• “ALLA MODA” ITALIAN RESTAURANT
• “ALPINE BRASSERIE” ALL DAY DINING
• ”POP” WORLD BUFFET
• “Ice Bar& restaurant”
• POPKE CAFE & LOUNGE
• “SHUNSAI IN SEASON” STEAK HOUSE
• IN ROOM DINING
• “RIVIEROUGE” WORLD BUFFET
• MOUNTAIN CAFE & LOUNGE
• “HOKKI” ROBATA GRILL
• CAFETERIA LUMIERE
< Come and join our international team at the Kiroro Hotels! >
The Kiroro hotels are located in Hokkaido surrounded by the most beautiful nature in Japan, embracing two leading world hotel brands, Sheraton and Tribute Portfolio not to mention the world-famous powder snow ski resort and we are looking for dynamic and intercultural-minded people by offering the followings:
• Full time contract along with the work visa sponsorship (Seasonal is also possible)
• The best powder snow in the world along with the season free ski pass
• Free Hotel facilities usage (The Gym, the spacious pool and the hot spring)
• Accommodation (including unlimited free Wi-Fi) and meals (affordable price) at the staff canteens
• Free shuttle bus to the city of Otaru
• Insurance package
• Free language training
• Career building opportunity at the International Brand & Managed Hotel/Resort
• International team along with the high opportunity to develop English and Japanese
• 50% Discount on the restaurants throughout the Hotels
• Work performance evaluation once a year
※ the interview will be conducted in both Japanese and English and we are open to and embrace any of candidates regardless of age and national origin as long as ones have the right heart and willingness to grow together with the Kiroro team.
Please don't hesitate to apply.
We are so looking forward to hearing from you!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.