We are seeking someone who is outgoing and loves nature to work in our brand new hostel in the western suburbs of Tokyo. Do you like meeting and interacting with people from all over the world? Are you capable of organizing events to engage with the local people? Are you willing to manage our social media, and assist with various other daily tasks? Just 50 minutes from central Tokyo, our hostel is close to beautiful mountains offering fantastic hiking and outdoor experiences. Come and join us!
- Location: Hachioji-City （About 5 mins walk from the Takao Sanguchi station)
- Working hours: day and night time shift (Negotiable)
- Daily wage: 8,000-10,000yen (before tax)
* On site free accommodation available (full-time only)
- Handling front desk tasks including greeting guests and providing tourist information
- Taking bookings, handling inquiries by email/phone
- Assisting with general cleaning and bed making
- Providing assistance in hostel cafe
- Providing assistance with breakfast service
- Organizing and delivering events
- Creating contents for social media and blog
- Handling guest complaints
The ideal candidate:
- Has a love for Japan, hiking, travel, and nature
- Has a friendly and outgoing personality
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Is creative and enjoys trying new things
- Someone who can work long term (at least 6 months)
- Japanese level: JLPT N2 (preferable)
- We welcome applicants on working holiday visas
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.