Ski Japan Holidays is seeking staff to join our international reservations team who will provide our global network of wholesalers, travel agencies and direct customers with comprehensive ski and travel packages to Japan. The position will require you to utilise your bilingual language skills to successfully put together ski packages for international clients and communicate in Japanese with hotels and suppliers here in Japan.
- Creating detailed and custom ski and travel packages for all customers.
- Utilising travel reservation systems to search, create and document bookings
- Liaise in detail with suppliers in either Japanese or English to ensure a smooth booking process
- Clearly and positively communicate to all parties via email and phone sales.
- Process reservations and booking enquiries efficiently and professionally
- Ensure accurate record keeping for billing and operations accuracy
- Up sell products to guests and always ensure customers are offered best possible solutions
- Uploading of supplier rate and product updates as seasonally required
Skills and Attributes
- Experience working in in a similar position in the travel industry is a plus
- Native level English language required
- High level of written and spoken Japanese language skills
- Professional, courteous and friendly telephone manner.
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate via email and phone sales
- Fantastic attention to detail and well organised
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Able to work as part of a team
- Drivers Licence is recommended
Employment, Benefits and Remuneration
Position: Full time
Salary: ¥2.4M ~ ¥2.6M / Year - dependent on experience and language abilities.
Staff will be enrolled in the Japanese Health, Social and Employment insurance systems, as per Japanese law.
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (5days x 8 hour shifts)
Five-Day Workweek (Mon-Fri) April to Dec
Five-Day Workweek (Staff Rotation – Days off Vary) Dec 1st to March 31st
Staff Accommodation: available
コンピュータースキル：Excel, Word, Outlook 等
40時間/週 (5日 x 8時間)
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.