International Intellectual Property Firm is seeking for an Chief Operating Officer (COO) to direct the day-to-day operating activities.
This position will be based at our Fashion One Tokyo office.
- Plan and handle all aspects of the organization's operational policies, objectives, initiatives.
- Direct company operations.
- Establish the performance goals and allocate resources.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Knowledge of business development and strategic planning.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Good research skills.
- Hard-working, detailed oriented, and results-driven.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have own laptop.
- Legal/IP Experience a plus.
- Must have valid work permit in Japan.
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.